As we tweeted earlier this month, this year’s Discover Armenia trip has been sharing its adventures with the world by photoblogging their journey across Armenia and Karabakh.
While participants left for home this weekend, you can still see images of their adventures over the past few weeks here…including (and this is only a summary):
- how they lent a hand (many hands actually) to a charity construction project in the Armavir region;
- their adventures in Armenian cooking;
- their visit to Lake Sevan;
- their trip to Karabakh;
- their volunteer project at the Zatik Orphanage:
- images from when they served lunch at one of AGBU’s Senior Dining Centers;
- their visit to the AGBU Yerevan office; and
- their farewell dinner.
Judging by the photos, looks like this year’s trip was spectacular!